Project's period (from/to):
Objectives of activities carried out:
It is divided into 4 main activities:
- Coordination of the activities
Coordination of the activities
• Planning of all the activities of the project for the 2 years project life
• Participation in and organizaiton of 6 transnational meetings of the steering committee
• Creation and update of the project website
• In progress reporting activities and delivery of yearly reports at progress and final stage
• Constant sharing of solutions and circulation of information through e-mails and online meetings
• Check of the project state of art and of the respecting of the deadlines
- Making the iMath Portal accessible to the largest possible number of lecturers, researchers and students in higher education.
- Sharing the iMath Portal and the results of the iMath project with the highest number of operators in the field of education
- Sharing the iMath Portal and the results of the iMath project with the highest number of citizens
- Spreading the iMath activities and results on the most popular Social Network
In the framework UNIGE has to carry out the following activities:
- Creation of Facebook project page
- Creation of the forms to be used by the partnerships
- Support in the creation of the Project brochure in English, to be translated by partners in National languages
- Dissemination activities
- Creation of the dissemination reports
- Creation of the transnational dissemination report
It aims to guarantee that the project results are going to used after the end of the project life-time. The actions to be carried out are:
• Promote the Portal through the exchange links with Portals addressing similar issues (e.g. Portals providing educational materials for lecturers; portals on education etc.)
• Promote the among public authorities and key policy makers in order to gain institutional consensus and promoting the insertion of project results in policies for Education.
• Involve new members as associated partners
The aim of evaluation is to measure and ensure the quality of all the activities and of the project intellectual output. Both project partners and end users are involved and will have to fill in ad hoc questionnaires.
Description of activities carried out:
UNIGE participated to the kick off partners' meeting, which was held online.
to be updated