Project's period (from/to):
Objectives of activities carried out:
- Scientific Coordination of the activities
Coordination of the activities
• Planning the scientific activities of the project for the 2 years project life
• Participation in transnational meetings of the steering committee
• Creation of contents to be updated in the project website
- Making the iMath Portal accessible to the largest possible number of lecturers, researchers and students in higher education.
- Sharing the iMath Portal and the results of the iMath project with the highest number of operators in the field of education
- Sharing the iMath Portal and the results of the iMath project with the highest number of citizens
- Spreading the iMath activities and results on the most popular Social Network
In the framework IPB has to carry out the following activities:
- Creation, with Pixel, of the forms to be used by the partnerships
- Creation of the Project brochure in English, to be translated by partners in National languages
- Dissemination activities
- Developing the IO
• Promote the Portal through the exchange links with Portals addressing similar issues (e.g. Portals providing educational materials for lecturers; portals on education etc.)
• Promote the among public authorities and key policy makers in order to gain institutional consensus and promoting the insertion of project results in policies for Education.
• Involve new members as associated partners
Description of activities carried out:
Creation of the brochures in English and German language.
The German brochure was created.